Tuesday 19 January 2016

Lady Sam’s Corner: Upclose with Ghana’s hottest new actor, Jeffrey Forson

Lady Sam’s Corner: Upclose with Ghana’s hottest new actor, Jeffrey Forson

Samantha and Jeffrey African WearI caught up with the newest and hottest movie star in Ghana, Jeffrey Forson for a Q&A session.
Lady Sam: You played a key role in the much talked about film ‘Interception’. How was the role?
Jeffrey: I played the character of Edward Patty. He is a trouble maker [but] he is also on the side of the good guys. His girlfriend happens to be the ex-girlfriend of actor John Dumelo [in the movie]. So he is the guy people love to hate.
Fun with Jeffrey
Lady Sam: Have you acted before?
Jeffrey: I have only [appeared] in one short film – Ghana Police.
Lady Sam: Do you do anything else apart from acting?
Jeffrey: Well, for now I am focused on acting but I do modeling too.
Lady Sam: I can tell. So what do you do to look this good?
Jeffrey: I go to the gym as often as I can.
Lady Sam: You look like someone who is into fashion.
Jeffrey: Yes, I like to put stuffs together. It doesn’t come naturally [sometimes]. Fashion is a way of expressing yourself. You may see someone and may not like what they have worn but that is their way of expressing themselves. What you wear says a lot about you. There is also a saying that dress how you would like to be addressed.
Lady Sam: Ok. Who’s style do you admire most in Ghana?
Jeffrey: I have to go with Chris Attoh and for the female, Ama K. Abebrese.
Lady Sam: In terms of ladies, how do you like your ladies to look?
Jeffrey: It depends. Someone can wear something fitted and it wouldn’t go so well and someone else can wear the opposite and it would look good. At the end of the day, if you look good, you look good.
Lady Sam: Do you have a girlfriend?
Jeffrey: No I don’t. It wouldn’t be a bad idea especially as Valentine’s Day is coming up, lol.
Lady Sam: Oh wow. So you need to intensify your search. Finally, what are your expectations for 2016?
Jeffrey: You guys have to look forward to seeing me more on the screens. I recently played a role in Shirley Frimpong-Manso’s movie ‘Shampaign’ where I am in love with someone’s wife. I believe 2016 will be a great year [for me].

source: ameyawdebrah.com

No comments:

Post a Comment