Monday 8 February 2016

WHAT DO I SAY: I CHEATED ON HIM AND I GOT DITCHED WITH A DOUBLE CASE

I CHEATED ON HIM AND I GOT DITCHED WITH A DOUBLE CASE.
WHAT DO I DO, SAY AND SEE? MY LIFE IS NOT MY OWN

The story you are yet to read is a real life story from one of our audience, pls do well to share your comment .* Names of persons have been changed.
Is it stupid on my part to have dated two guys for my own financial benefits? 
I thought cheating was unfair if played against me but little did I know that I would be doing same to hurt others.
I was playing smart with Duncan by having Twum as my spare tire, with whom I would demand all I want should Duncan disappoint me. As for Duncan he was great and cool and always made me feel like I was the perfect choice every man man could desire until I realized he was slacking in meeting my extravagant demands.
Hmm…  I just couldn’t understand him anymore. He was growing dumb as the weeks progressed. I just couldn’t water myself anymore with his name anytime I wanted to brag among my girlfriends. Along the way he started wailing about his financial crisis, and that was when I saw the green light.
I used the back door for a short quickie; I started engaging Twum with the few seduction tips I knew until he took the bait. You can say it was an infatuation but he was serious with me wai. … haaahaaahaa.
After a few weeks we were laid and poor Duncan still believed, I was an angel because I played my cards well.
You know gals talk as usual I was with my girlfriends in the salon for a fierce hairstyle for church when I disclosed to them that I was dating my spare tire. Yh the gairls got curious and I told them that Twum had only done me once, and we all laughed about it. Silly me i forgot walls had ears.

Adjoba who had known Duncan far enough broke my secret to him during working hours at the office they work. Ahh I mean what is really wrong with this 'Okoro'  ahha. 

 As for me I didn’t know about what had happened when I picked up Duncan’s call in my office:
Duncan: hello babe
May: hi dear
Duncan: I hope you’re doing well babe
May: yh , abi you know that am still fresh as always 
Duncan: can we go far a walk tonight?
May: ohh dear hmmm can we do it tomorrow?
  We reached a decision and talk for a long time on the telephone. At midnight he called me back and asked me if I knew a guy called Twum and I said yes. You don’t wanna know the questions that followed next hmm. I admitted to Duncan that I had sex with Twum just once and we he used a condom. He asked when the event took place and I told him 3 weeks ago and screamed babe you cheated!
  I wasn’t in tears because I loved him but I was stupid for cheating on him when he had shared all he had with me without flinching. What is love when you love me for money? He kept asking until the line went dead.
 I was so arrogant to him on the phone.
I just got to move on with my life aaaahh. I mean if you couldn’t provide and someone did what is the bid deal in it. Mtchewww.
 I just dosed off till it was morning.
The weeks that followed made me sick only to find out at the hospital that I was pregnant. Eiii who is responsible hmmm, I arrived home and called Duncan and he told me to cut him out of my sneaky games, ahh Duncan you’re responsible for the pregnancy oooo. I told you that Twum and I had a one night incidence and besides he used a condom so he couldn’t possibly be the father. He said calmly the sooner you awake from your dreams the better it would be for you.
  Hmm and Dr. says am carrying twins, and neither Duncan nor Twum wants them eiii today dei I’ve finally gotten into the ditch.
 Hmm in my couch I sat as I sobbed bitterly as I replayed all the scenes in my mind.
I kept asking myself  me y3 okay anaaa ! What was I playing with? Hmm is it fire oh then I got burnt paaaaa!

OOO my people what now? hmmm......

  story to be continued ....... 


-the soobolo team

No comments:

Post a Comment