Monday 1 February 2016

I’m not afraid to let the world know-Afia Schwarzenegger


I’m not afraid to let the world know-Afia Schwarzenegger

TV & Radio personality, Afia Schwarzenegger has revealed on GHONE TV that she is not ashamed to let the world know that she has adopted her baby girl she's been flaunting on social media and that the baby girl is not her own biological daughter because sooner than latter, people will start talking about her adoption in public.

Afia who was one of the panelist on the program whose discussion was centered on adoption revealed, “I’m a known figure and even if I don’t tell my daughter she’s adopted, someone will surely do that sooner than later. Beside my biological twins and the little girl, I have also adopted two boys who live in an orphanage.”

On whether she will willingly give the girl back to her biological parents in case they want her back, she said yes, “I don’t fear for the day my baby girl’s biological parents will come back for her, I’m ever willing to give her back to them.” She said.

Delving into the process of adoption, she said the adoption process cost her $2,000 and some years. She said, “The process has been a while, it took little over a year to complete the process of adoption because they wanted to see how I would treat her and more. Then I took her to church and christened her but the process wasn’t free, the process costs me $2,000.”

Talking about the relationship the adopted baby girl has with her own biological twin boys, she said, “oo, they are the best of siblings. My twin boys love my daughter. They are inseparable.”

On whether she would advise others to go into adoption, she said, “I have seen so many children being abused in orphanages. I encourage people to adopt. If you can give a child genuine love, then don’t be afraid to adopt, go into it”. She advised.
 
source: bigtriceonline

No comments:

Post a Comment