Friday 22 January 2016

Duncan Williams would have been a dancehall artiste

Duncan Williams would have been a dancehall artiste if he was a musician- Shatta Wale reveals


Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale believes that renowned man of God, Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams would have been a dancehall artiste he was a musician.

He said the Presiding Archbishop and General Overseer of the Action Chapel International is best suited for a dancehall artiste because he motivates people.

Shatta Wale, born Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr, who says he is a Christian, revealed that he fellowships at the Action Faith Ministry.

Speaking in an interview on Personality Profile on Joy FM Thursday with sit-in host, Rudy Kwakye, the award-winning musician said, “Duncan Williams is my pastor. I think all the people in the church like him. He motivates.”

“If he was like a musician, I believe he would have been a dancehall artiste,” he added.
Although he is a Christian, the Kakai hit singer confessed that the last time he was in church was the middle of last year.

Nevertheless, Shatta Wale says his favourite books in the bible that he loves reading include Psalms, Genesis and Jeremiah.

“I have certain bible [books] that really give me directions when I need help, when I am in trouble, when I am stressed. When I see them and I read it and I feel I love it, I just keep it… I believe God is always in the spirit with us. I am a Christian,” he revealed.

The musician feels he “should be called David,” not because of the story of David and Goliath in the bible but because he feels “David is a chief musician in the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment